Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Rock Star

Very psyched.  Just made my reservation for the private audience with Pope Francis for Wednesday, November 20th.  My research suggests that the private audience is not literally private.  It won't be just Francesco and me.  But I think it's a relatively small group.  (Some info here: www.papalaudience.org & www.viator.com/tours/Rome/Papal-Audience-Tickets-and-Presentation/d511-3731POPE.)

Photo of the Pope delivering the Angelus blessing on a Sunday at St. Peters.  (This is not a photo that I took on Sunday.)  
BTW, jeez, is this guy in the news every day or what?  I'm sure you read about this latest, but I keep hearing about it.  (worldnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/11/05/21320327-pope-francis-latest-surprise-a-survey-on-the-modern-family?lite.)

No comments:

Post a Comment