Sunday, May 26, 2013

I'm Back!

It was a busy week for me and I hope you made it alright with no blog postings from me.

My good friend Yonkel from Palo Alto visited from Tuesday through this morning.  Yonkel was one of my first friends in California, and he had never been to Rome before.  We did a lot of sight-seeing and -- luckily for me -- many of the places/things that Yonkel wanted to go/do were new to me.  We had an excellent time, ate lots of gelato and cannoli, and drank lots of vino.  The main thing that kept me from blogging, however, was that our server farm went down on Tuesday morning, and only became operational this morning.

The radio silence is accordingly over.  I will provide an update or two later today, and will get back to more regular updates immediately.  I'll be in Roma all week.

Happy Memorial Day Weekend to those of you in The States!

Aristo in Campo D'Fiore on a rainy Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment