Friday, April 19, 2013

Question No. 1 For Readers: Croatia

I'm trying to firm up my plans to go to Croazia in a few weeks.  However, it's tough to find good English-language guide books in Roma, and on-line sources are always a bit spurious.  I'm therefore struggling to map out some of the particulars.

It just hit me though that I have access to an audience of thousands of well-traveled and sophisticated people who might be able to offer assistance:  you!  Why not crowd-source this, right?

So, have you been to Croazia?  If so, I'd love to hear from you.  You can post comments on the blog, or you can email me directly.  Where did you go?  What was great and what was just so-so?  I'd love to hear about deets like that.

Right now, I'm planning on hitting Dubrovnik, Split, and Hvar.  But I'm not sure about how many days to do in each.  Also not sure about hotels in each spot.  Maybe you have some rec's.  

Thanks, readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment