Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Next Time I Get Married......

Hey, so, the next time I get hitched, please remind me to consider getting at least some photos with the lucky gal at the Colosseo.  It's a great venue, si?  

 



By the same token, the next time you get married, consider hiring me as your wedding photographer.  These are all pretty good, aren't they?  Seems I have a good eye for this stuff!

Of course, there are couples like this one that make it easy: look at them!  They look like the Italian Don and Megan Draper.  (I have NOT watched this season of Mad Men, which I know just ended.  Please -- no comments or spoilers.  I'm saving this season for when I return to the US!  I'll need something to help me overcome the inevitable depression I'll have to battle then.)  This couple was literally stopping traffic -- and they had the police helping them keep paparazzi like me away.....




No comments:

Post a Comment